Kanopy is a streaming video platform that provides access to over 30,000 films, including several award winning documentaries. To access Kanopy click on the following link:
When accessing from off campus, you will be prompted for your Vanguard University credentials. That is the same username and password you use to access Canvas and your Vanguard University email address.
The following is a video tutorial created by IFD. Step-by-step instructions can be found below the video.
1. Search Kanopy at https://vanguard.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://vanguarduni.kanopystreaming.com/
2. Below the video, click the Share button, then select Embed. Copy the full embed code.
3. Log into Canvas, select the course and page you would like to embed your video.
5. Select Edit.
6. To embed the video, click on the Insert/edit media option.
7. Paste the embed code for Kanopy.
For step-by-step instructions on creating clips and playlists, please refer to the following page created by the vendor:
This guide was created by Christine Shin.