Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How do I create an account?
Please note: Ebrary changed it's name to Ebook Central. If you had already created an Ebrary account, simply use the same login information to log into Ebook Central to use the extra features - you don't need to create a new account.
When you are in the Ebook Central database, click the Sign In link located in the upper right hand corner of your screen
Click on Join Ebook CentralFill out the formNow you have an Ebook Central account!
What can I do with an account?
You can do many things with an Ebook Central account:
- make highlights, add notes, and add bookmarks
- add books to your digital "bookshelf" (folder) to read later
- download books for 14 days (In order to download books, you need to create an account AND download Adobe Digital Editions if you're going to read the book on your computer or download the Bluefire Reader app to your tablet or smartphone.)
Ebook Central tips
- Ebook Central is an evolving collection. Books are periodically being taken out of the collection and new, equivalent titles are being added. If you are working on a long-term project, it is highly recommended you either print or copy the portions of the book you need.
- Call 714-966-6382
- Stop by a Librarian's Office
- Submit an Ask-A-Librarian Question Form for an email reply HERE
- Instant message with LibChat (below)