Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
COVID-19 Special Notice: We are unable to fulfill requests for books. You can request articles and book chapters. Once received, we will forward to your email address. Sorry for any inconvenience.
If you can't find the full text of the article through the Journal Portal (Not sure how to use the Journal Portal? View the Journal Portal Libguide.), then the library can always try and get a copy for you from one of our sister institutions. Either fill out the following form: https://vanguard.libwizard.com/f/ILL or email Summer at email@example.com with the following information:
- Vanguard ID number
- Contact information - phone number and email address
- Journal and article titles
- Page numbers
- Year and volume and issue number
It can take anywhere from three days to a couple weeks to fulfill journal article requests.
- Call 714-966-6382
- Stop by a Librarian's Office
- Submit an Ask-A-Librarian Question Form for an email reply HERE
- Instant message with LibChat (below)