Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Zotero on the iPad
You can use Zotero on the iPad browser by installing a "Bookmarklet," a special link that saves items directly to your Zotero account on the web.
You must have a Zotero account, and your iPad must be online, to use Zotero.
- Open zotero.org/downloadbookmarklet in iPad Safari and bookmark it.
- Click “iPhone/iPad” and copy the code from the text box on the page.
- Edit the bookmark you just created.
- Change the bookmark name to "Save to Zotero".
- Paste the code from the text box as the URL for the bookmark.
When you're on a page with a citation, select the Save to Zotero bookmark. The iPad browser will save the citation directly to your Zotero library online.
- Call 714-966-6382
- Stop by a Librarian's Office
- Submit an Ask-A-Librarian Question Form for an email reply HERE
- Instant message with LibChat (below)