Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need a book or article that we don't have?
You can request an InterLibrary Loan!
How it works:
- Fill out the form at the following link: https://vanguard.libwizard.com/f/ILL
- We request the book or article from other libraries, until one accepts the request
- Usually it is free, but if there is a small fee, we would ask you if you are willing to pay it
- Once accepted, the other library sends us the book via mail or article via email and we notify you
- If it is a book, you return the book to us within 3 weeks, and we return it to the lending library
Please note: ILL books can take up to 2 weeks, and articles can take up to 48 hours.
You can ask the Library to purchase a book or DVD if:
- Department Chair approves requested material
- Faculty member provides the material's title, author, and published year OR ISBN
Please email purchase request information and Chair approval to firstname.lastname@example.org
Book/DVD requests will be reviewed by Librarians and will be purchased based on available funds.
Assigning a research assignment to your class?
Contact us by going to libanswers.vanguard.edu filling out the question form explaining the details and we will respond and make sure we have the resources your students need! You'll also find the online contact us info on the left side of this page.
- Call 714-966-6382
- Stop by a Librarian's Office
- Submit an Ask-A-Librarian Question Form for an email reply HERE
- Instant message with LibChat (below)